Website Terms & Conditions.
Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices & descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice & replace any previously advertised details.
All items advertised on this web site are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact us by e mail within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that postage costs are not refundable
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
- We supply items for collector’s display purposes only & such items are not intended for actual wear or use. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange that are able to be imported, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund.
- Any returned items paid for via Paypal will be refunded via Paypal in (€) Euro.
Acknowledgment & Acceptance of Orders
No contract will exist between you and us until we have received full payment from you and have dispatched the ordered products.
Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. You may also receive a payment acknowledgment email from Paypal, this again does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
Terms of Gold, Silver and Bronze Used
The expression’s ‘Gold’, ‘Silver’ or ‘Bronze’ relate to, especially in the case of Decorations, to the grade of the award or the appearance or plating finish of metal items and does not imply a solid metal content of this description unless otherwise stated.
Availability of Goods
This web site is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the web site as we regularly attend shows etc.
In the unlikely event that an item has been sold by the time that you place your order, we will inform you by return e-mail and or refund any payments that may have been made.
Postage and Delivery Charges
All orders are subject to a delivery, packing & handling charge. We send all items tracked delivery as standard with a tracking number.
If you require a courier service such as DHL, FED EX, DPD this is of course not a problem please contact us prior and we will be happy to help.
The correct charges will be automatically calculated via our Shopping basket ordering system and are based on the total weight of your order, your location and our normal method of despatch.
Although we offer a world wide export scheme, and trust & rely on the various delivery systems used to work properly, it must be understood that items are sent entirely at the customer’s own risk. We will package the items very well to prevent damage, and obtain all relevant despatch documents etc, but in the event of a parcel being lost in transit we will not be liable for such a loss. Insurance, to the limits quoted by the delivery company involved, against loss or damage is included in our quoted delivery prices but offers only minimal cover, Should you wish to have a Higher grade of insurance please contact us prior to purchase where we will be happy to help.
All payments will be taken in (€) Euro.
Our normal payment method is via Paypal, but if you need a bank transfer or other option please get in touch!
If you require a “Layaway” service on any item please contact us to discuss options for this service.
Deposits, We can “Reserve” items for you but require a non refundable deposit, Please contact for more information.
All photographs on the web site are our property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, we reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the pricing of any specific item.
Many thanks, Panzertruppecollectables.