panzertruppecollectables.com

Stone Mint Panzerjager Waffenrock!

1,500.00

Stone Mint Panzerjager Waffenrock!

Availability: 1 in stock

Category:

Stone Mint Panzerjager Waffenrock!

One of the nicest uniform jackets I have seen, immaculate and still such vibrant colors!

Not any moth or damage at all! super clean and very handsome example of a waffenrock!

Panzerjager Abteilung 13.

Established on May 14, 1941 by renaming the Lehr-Panzerjäger-Department R. The department was destroyed in August 1944 in southern Ukraine.
Repositioned in September 1944.

The replacement troop was the Panzerjäger-Ersatz -teilung 13.

 At the time of the restructuring of the 13th Infantry Division to the 13th Panzer Division, the department was in the area north of Vienna. At the end of October 1940 she moved to Transylvania in Romania as a teaching and security force. For this purpose, the Enlightenment Department 13 was renamed the Instructional Enlightenment Department “R” . In May 1941 the department moved to Upper Silesia in preparation for the Russian campaign. In the course of this relocation, the division was transferred to Panzer Reconnaissance Division 13 on May 28, 1941renamed. From June 22, 1941, the department took part in the Russian campaign. It crossed the bow and marched via Luck and Rowno into the Holsk area, where on July 7th it broke the Stalin line and then advanced further east on Zhitomir. The department reached the Irpen by July 10th. Then she advanced on Berditschef – Kasatin. At Dnepropetrovsk the detachment crossed the Dnieper and from there advanced to the Sea of ​​Azov and marched from there over the Mius towards Rostov. After the attempted capture of Rostov by November 20, 1941, the division had to join the

13th Panzer Division retreat to the Mius by early December 1941. The department remained in the Taganrog Mius bridgehead for the following months. On April 10, 1942, the department was merged with the 43 motorcycle rifle battalion.

Reorganized on April 1, 1943 through the renaming of the Kradschützen Battalion 43 with 1st Panzer Scouting Company, 2nd and 3rd Kradschützen Company, 4th Panzer Reconnaissance Company and 5th Heavy Company. At that time the department was in the Kuban bridgehead and moved to the Crimea in August 1943. In mid-August 1943, the department moved to the Mius by rail. In the area around Wassiljewska she took part in the first defensive battles. In late August 1943, the

13th Panzer Division became included at Jefremovka. The division was able to free itself by August 31, only to move onto the Mariupol – Stalino line. From September 20th to October 26th there was a defensive battle in the Melitopol area, followed by retreat battles through the Nogai steppe. The department in the Golaganowka area was refreshed from early to mid-November. From November 19, 1943, the department was in association with the 13th Panzer Division in heavy defensive battles in the Nikopol bridgehead and eastwards Krivoy Rog, from December 18 in the Kirovograd area and from January 6, 1944 near Nowo Ukrainska. After heavy offensive and defensive battles on the southern edge of the Cherkassy basin up to February 17, 1944, defensive battles south of Zvenigorodka followed until March 9, 1944. After the Russian Army broke through the German front, the 13th Panzer Division began to retreat again. The Bug was crossed at Pervomaisk from March 12-14. After further retreat fights between Bug and Dniester, the area around Kishinev was reached in early April 1944. From April to August 1944 the department was at Kishinev. After the start of the Russian summer offensive on August 20, 1944, the department was destroyed.

In November 1944, tank reconnaissance department 13 was re-established in Hungary about 50 km south-east of Budapest on the Örkeny military training area from the remnants of the department and replacement personnel. In October 1944, the department was deployed in the Puszta east of Budapest. The department was then deployed in Budapest and locked up there and destroyed again by January 1945.

The replacement troop was the motorized reconnaissance replacement division 4, from 1943 the reconnaissance replacement division 1.

Remnants of this unit made up the core of the feldhernnhalle 2!

 A superb waffenrock that will be a welcome addition to any collection!!!

Translate »