Motor unit wehrpass to ww1 veteran who also served in ww2 with Kraftfahr-Ersatz- und Ausbildungs-Abteilung 18.The department was set up on August 29, 1939 in Bregenz, military district XVIII. The department was set up by parts of the mountain motor vehicle department 18 when they were dissolved and was subordinate to Division 188. On October 1, 1942, the department was divided into a motor vehicle replacement department 18 and a motor vehicle training department 18 each. The two departments were reunited on April 10, 1943 as Motor Vehicle Replacement and Training Department 18. From November 1, 1943, the division was subordinate to Division 418.